State of Downtown
The State of Downtown address is hosted by the Downtown Orlando Partnership each year and is attended by hundreds of Central Florida’s most influential stakeholders and downtown supporters. This signature event benefits DOP and the DOP Foundation. The program features networking and a keynote address by City of Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer.
Corporate Table Sponsors
- Balfour Beatty
- Baker Barrios Architects, Inc.
- Cogent Bank
- Dean Mead
- Greenberg Traurig
- Interstruct, Inc.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Lighting Partners of Central Florida
- MSL CPAs & Advisors
- Orlando Economic Partnership
- Orlando Health
- Orlando Sports Foundation
- Tavistock Development
- Thornton Park District
- TLC Engineering Solutions
- Turner Construction Co.
DATE: September 27, 2023
TIME: 11:00am - 1:30pm
LOCATION: Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts – Steinmetz Hall 445 S Magnolia Ave, Orlando, FL 32801
*As this event is sold out, tickets will NOT be available for purchase at the door.
- Reserved table with premium placement for 8 guests
- Corporate logo recognition at table, in digital program, on event website, and event promotions
- Opportunity to distribute marketing material at event
- Tabling/display booth opportunity at the event
- Verbal recognition during presenting remarks
- Half page ad in digital program
- Corporate logo on event screens
Corporate Table Sponsorship
- Reserved table for 8 guests
- Corporate logo recognition at table