UPCOMING DOP EVENT
Almost Sold Out! Register Today!
JUNE 23: DOP Florida Legislative Luncheon with Dean Mead :: 11:30AM-1PM
2026 FIFA World Cup Host City Announcement
TONIGHT, June 16 at 5pm EST, FIFA will host an internationally televised, one-hour show to announce and reveal the host cities for the 2026 FIFA World Cup. Orlando is one of the 22 host city candidates and a finalist to host matches. Tune into Fox Sports from 5pm-6pm EST for the official announcement and FIFA.com from 6:30pm-7:00pm for the post announcement press conference. In addition, you may follow the Greater Orlando Sports Commission social media channels for more information.
Creative City Announces 2022-2023 Calendar
Fresh off their "The Season" collaboration with the Orlando Philharmonic, Creative City Project has announced their 2022-2023 season of arts events and immersive installations in Orlando. And there's both old favorites and new undertakings in the mix. Now-familiar events like Re:Charge and Dazzling Nights are joined by Anthology, Airplay and Neverland in this new season by Creative City Project. Get a season pass today.
Celebrate Juneteenth in Downtown Orlando
Established as a federal holiday in 2021, Juneteenth National Independence Day, aka Juneteenth, has grown in popularity in recent years, and Orlando is proud to host numerous celebrations and commemorations related to this important holiday. Join these one-of-a-kind celebrations in Downtown Orlando.
DID YOU KNOW?
Job Opportunities with FAIRWINDS
FAIRWINDS Credit Union has several positions open for hire, including:
- Call Center Agent – Customer Service: Learn More
- Branch Member Service Representative: Learn More
- Portfolio Manager: Learn More
- Applications Developer: Learn More
U.S. News & World Report Names AdventHealth for Children Among Best in Neonatology
AdventHealth for Children has been recognized as a Best Children’s Hospital for 2022-23 by U.S. News & World Report. The annual Best Children’s Hospitals rankings and ratings, now in their 16th year, are designed to assist families and their doctors in making informed decisions about where to receive care for challenging health conditions. “We are extremely proud of our team for their consistent dedication to providing world-class, whole-person care for our youngest patients and their families,” said Dr. Rajan Wadhawan, senior executive officer of AdventHealth for Children and a board-certified neonatologist. “Their hard work and commitment to excellence year upon year on behalf of newborns and their families elevates our neonatology program.”
Eat the Frog Fitness in Downtown Orlando - Save 10% as a DOP Member
Eat the Frog Fitness combines the best of personal training with the best of group training to provide the most personalized small group training in a fun and welcoming community for all fitness levels. They offer:
- Personalized small group fitness training sessions available 24/7/365, created by Olympic Gold/Silver Medalist Decathlete, Bryan Clay.
- A variety of full body, low impact, variable intensity training sessions including Strength, Cardio, Agility, and Mobility Flow for all fitness levels.
- State-of-the-art studio and technology to track your progress and hold you accountable.
- Fit Assessments every 8 weeks to customize a training program to the individual’s goals.
- HR monitor technology and InBody composition analysis to further personalize and track training results.
For discounts and more information about Eat the Frog Fitness, call/text “DOP” to (407) 565-2301, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.