Save the Date! Masks are Recommended Per Orange County Guidelines
- DECEMBER 3 - FIRST FRIDAY COFFEE @ e|spaces
- DECEMBER 13 - 2021 STATE OF DOWNTOWN @ EXPLORIA STADIUM 3:30PM
The Nutcracker at Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
Orlando Ballet’s enchanting annual favorite, The Nutcracker is a not-to-be-missed holiday tradition. Through December 3-5 &16-19, watch the beloved story of a godfather’s Christmas Eve gift of a toy nutcracker that comes to life and transports Clara to a world of wonder. Patrons are carried along on a magical journey to a world of fantasy and fun complete with the Mouse King, Sugar Plum Fairy and Mother Ginger. Buy your tickets today!
Dazzling Nights presented by AdventHealth is in full swing this holiday season at Leu Gardens. Dazzling Nights runs now until January 9th. Tickets on sale now.
Watch Elf This Weekend at Lake Eola
Join the Downtown Development Board this Saturday, December 4 at 7pm as they present Elf at Lake Eola Park. Don't forget your blankets, chairs, and snacks for the whole family to enjoy. This free, family-friendly event is a fun way to enjoy the holidays.
DID YOU KNOW?
2022 Eagle Awards Applications Now Open
The Eagle Awards are AACCCF’s crowning celebration for Central Florida’s most dynamic businesses and individual and serves as a time to recognize and honor those members who positively impact our community and drive the growth and development of our vibrant and diverse business landscape. Nominations are open until December 21st. View categories, nominate a deserving business or apply here.
onePulse Foundation 49 Legacy Scholarships
The onePulse Foundation 49 Legacy Scholarships application period is now open. The scholarship program is one of the Foundation’s four pillars-mission to create a memorial that opens hearts, a museum that opens minds, education programs that open eyes, and legacy scholarships that open doors.
- The onePULSE Foundation awards 49 scholarships annually, each up to $10,000, for use at an accredited institution of higher learning, including career and technical schools.
- The selection committee considers many factors when evaluating scholarship applicants, including the applicant’s personal story, financial need or independence, strong academic or self-improvement interest, and proven track record of leadership, community involvement and/or work experience.
- Preference is given to applicants who are immediate family members of the 49 victims, as well as all of the survivors of the tragedy and first responders. Family members, survivors and first responders are strongly encouraged to apply.
Scholarship application available here. DEADLINE: January 31, 2022
AdventHealth ER is Here for the Holidays
The holidays bring exciting activities for the whole family to enjoy. But when those activities don’t go as planned, prepare to know where to bring your family in case of a holiday mishap. Whether you cut your hand making a holiday feast or fall off a ladder putting up decorations, an AdventHealth ER near you is ready to care for you and your whole family. Visit HolidayMishaps.com to learn more.