(VIRTUAL) GBA CELEBRATION!!
Virtual Golden Brick Awards Starts Monday!
Virtual GBA Week Details.
- Each day three awards will be presented through a specially curated Zoom event hosted by Josh Wyche.
- Each Zoom event will be held at 12:00 PM and last approximately 1 hour.
- Be sure to register on our website or through the Facebook event page (also linked below) to receive updates and reminders.
- Attend one event day, or all.
- View videos on what to expect and how-to on our social channels.
Award Presentation Schedule: Awards in the following categories will be presented on the selected day. If you choose to join us for one event, or for all, we look forward to seeing you and celebrating these inspirational projects.
- Monday, August 17: Sustainability | Diversity | Community Contribution
- Tuesday, August 18: Special Event | Arts | Innovation
- Wednesday, August 19: Hospitality | Renovation | Sports
- Thursday, August 20: New Office Design | Residential | Commercial Development
- Friday, August 21: Downtowner of the Year | Awards of Excellence
To view a recap of the projects in the running for one of the 12 GBAs, visit our Instagram and Facebook pages for a summary and images of each nominated project. Be sure to follow DOP on social media for details and updates on next week’s week-long celebration of the projects that made an impact on our city last year.
A very special thank you to Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center for their support!
August 17-21, 2020 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM | Zoom
SPECIAL EDITION PLAYLIST: GBA STYLE.
Award Tour | A Tribe Called Quest
Gold on the Ceiling | The Black Keys
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road | Remastered 2014 – Elton John
Brick House | Commodores
Weight in Gold | Gallant
Golden | My Morning Jacket
Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 2 | Pink Floyd
Golden Years - Single Version [Remastered] | David Bowie
Old Yellow Bricks | Arctic Monkeys
|DTO THANKS YOU!|
Thank You for Your Support!
A special thank you to all who participate in our Donate for DTO fundraiser in support of the local businesses we all know and love. As promised, we drew four names from the donor list to assist us in selecting the business recipients of the funds raised. The funds will be divided equally and will support one Downtown Orlando business in each of these four categories: Bar/Nightclub, Restaurant, Salon, and Retail. And double bonus, each of these four donors will receive a gift bag filled with local goodies from Discover Downtown's gift shop. Insert drum roll... And the winners are:
Thank you, again!