GOLDEN BRICK APPLICATION INFORMATION
Any project completed between January 1 and December 31, 2016 that positively impacts Downtown Orlando is eligible for entry in the Golden Brick Awards. The Downtown Orlando Partnership (DOP) will recognize up to four projects per category, but will present a Golden Brick Award to only ONE winner per category. Projects may be entered for judging in one or more of the categories. It is possible that one project or organization may fall under multiple award categories, and you are encouraged to apply for more than one category as it makes sense for your project. However, a project is only eligible to win in a single category.
Entries that have demonstrated extraordinary achievements and broad reaching contributions to Downtown Orlando may receive the prestigious Award of Excellence. Up to three projects may be receive this award and will be recognized outside of a traditional Golden Brick Award category. No additional application is required.
An entry fee of $100 is required to apply for the Golden Brick Awards.
Projects that have previously won are not eligible to win again.
– Monday, January 1, 2017 – Applications Available
– Wednesday, February 1, 2017 – Applications Due
– Tuesday, March 7, 2017 – Winners Announced at Golden Brick Awards
Art, Community Engagement, Diversity, Expansion, Health & Wellness, New Development, Renovation, Residential, Restaurants, Retail, Sports Special Events, Sustainability, Technology & Innovation and Transportation.
Description of categories HERE
In order to apply you will need the following:
– General Information (contact name, email, etc.)
– Project Description (50 -75 words)
– Economic Impact of project if applicable (150-175 words)
– Project Photos (5 high-resolution photos. JPEG preferred)
GOLDEN BRICK APPLICATION